Thursday, July 5, 2012

A little of this a bit of that...

Need a bit of luck?  I've got a new pair of earrings in the shop that could help!

These are two #7 keys from two different typewriter sets.  They are antique white keys that are set on scalloped settings and strung on French wire hooks.





I love numbers and symbols so I love the little ampersands, too.  I kept them simple, but if you check my shop I also have a pair of typewriter key earrings with fancier Art Deco settings.  I like both styles.





 

And this necklace was a custom order for a wedding gift...


I'm sure they'll like it, this piece of jewelry makes an excellent gift for anyone who likes vintage items or wants a one of a kind piece of necklace.  The filigree setting is delicate and a pretty contrast against the simple typeface of the L. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...