Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine Decor - French Shabby Chic, oui!

Nothing says romance and Valentine's Day like French shabby chic vintage finds... 
 
I wish I had a lovely romantic room like this:
 

And everyone likes chocolate, but since I'm on a diet I guess this would have to do:

 
Available on Etsy here.
 
I added a few new items in my shop that are sweet and romantic:
 
 

 Some wood ornaments on French book paper.  There are different silhouettes on the backs - check out my listing here for more details.
 


And one on antique sheet music.
 
 
Two different silhouettes on one ornament. 
Available here.
 

And this latest pair of framed silhouettes are still my favorite.  I'm finally keeping a pair for myself.  I love the antique silver color of these frames and the romantic details on the frames really suit this pair.  I have a listing for these in my shop, too.  Just FYI.
 

 
 
Available here.
 
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...