Friday, December 19, 2008

My New Home on Gingerbread Lane

Welcome to my new house - just finished and oh so tasty! There's a fresh coat of powdered sugar snow and the winterberry seen next to it is from my grandmother's garden.





It's a two bedroom, one bath with a new sweet tart roof and large pretzel windows.

The gumdrop and peppermint fence adds to its charm...and no need to paint it every year!

I put up some christmas lights and a wreath on the door - all ready to move in now. If only I can resist nibbling on the fresh baked walls.

***

And in other news - Danita's having a doll giveaway!! Check out her blog for the details. Her dolls are super cute. I especially love her Alice in Wonderland and Snow White.

4 comments:

Heather said...

wow! This is seriously AMAZING! My only memory of creating one of these was trying to build one with my little brother and it turning into a big fight, lol. Ah, Christmas memories!!
Happy holidays to you and yours!

58 Cherries said...

Thanks! I've always wanted to make one of these - I've made graham cracker houses a few times, but this year I wanted to finally do a real one. ;)

Happy Holidays!!

Alicia P. said...

Lovely! And the banner is just perfect. xo

SquishyCuteStuff said...

That house is amazing! I love the sweet tart shingles and the pretzel windows. Maybe next year I will have time for that! I love all of your little embelishments :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...