Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Posting Ideas

I've been browsing blogs and I've seen two Friday idea posts that sound interesting. Fashion Friday and Friday Field Trip posts. Both sound fun and something to look forward to each week. I'm going to try to join in when I can and I wanted to mention it here for anyone else interested in doing so, too. For Fashion Friday - either post a picture or two of a favorite outfit of the week or post pictures/links to clothes online that you want to buy or find inspirational. I've seen this on Teresa Sheeley's blog and Little Byrd Vintage.


Friday Field Trip is new, shabbyscraps is starting it and asking for other bloggers to join in and add to her list. Just take your camera along when you go shopping around your town and share your favorite items or purchases with us. This gives us all a list of shops to try if we ever visit your town - what a great idea!

1 comment:

littlebyrd said...

I love the idea of the field trip!! I am so happy you posted about that. And thanks for mention of Fashion Fridays - the more the merrier!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...