Monday, July 27, 2009

Happiness is...

...a good movie


Saw the latest Harry Potter movie with my family. An excellent adaptation of the book this time around. Alan Rickman as Severus Snape thrills me. I would pay good money to just sit and listen to him read the telephone book to me. That voice of his...such bliss.






...a trip to the bookstore



Went to Barnes and Noble and picked out a few new books to read next month while recovering. A new Tudor book, of course, on Jane Boleyn, and two Julia Child books since I'm looking forward to the Julie/Julia movie. I wish I'd felt better so I could have stayed longer to look through some other books, but I was hurting and quite tired by then so we went home before I could max out a credit card on all those great books I found.



...and a good meal.

We then went home and made some homemade pizza and enjoyed a little glass of wine, too.

All in all, I had a great weekend. It was finally warm enough again to go to the pool twice so I managed to get some good exercise, too. I feel much more relaxed and at peace.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Sidereal Day said...

Just saw that this last weekend, I also really enjoyed it.
Hmm, I wonder if Alan Rickman has ever read for a book on cd.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...