Monday, January 4, 2010

Brrr...

It's 8 degrees outside and so dark cold a pillow stuck to a window with the freeze. And that's after we insulated it a few years ago because it's a broken stain glass window in my room. I can only imagine how cold my room would be if there wasn't an extra pain of glass there. My mother's knocked out with a cold so I'm staying near her to take care of her and my kitties are snuggling up in warm beds throughout the house not caring I'm late feeding them even if I am up.

This pic is a little old, but shows just how I feel, the need to snuggle in bed and just stay WARM.

And yet, I wish it would snow, everytime it's cold enough to keep it here awhile it doesn't snow and then when it warms to barely cold enough then we get a light snow or cold rain. Darn it. I love snow it makes the world seem clean and calm.

2 comments:

Flor Larios Art said...

I love snow too...but not the cold...hehehe

58 Cherries said...

Yes, if only it would snow, but stay reasonably warm enough that your face doesn't freeze off while you enjoy it outside. :) We've just started our first signs of the blizzard approaching - yippee!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...