Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to me...

My Birthday is this Sunday and I thought it'd be funny to show you my cake from last year. First note the ugly green roses mixed with the pink roses...huh? What was the cake decorator ON? Not what we ordered, we wanted pink roses and pink and green ribbons...

Oh well, that doesn't matter half as much if you note a little detail someone else added to it once it got home and was on the counter. Look at the top of the cake...notice anything??

No? Here's a detailed pic...

One of my cats decided he wanted to put his signature on my cake and WALKED on it. LOL!!! Funny and gross at same time. I was laughing too hard to be upset. This year we know better than to leave it unattended for more than a minute. ;)

I'm planning a trip to Joe's Crab Shack for some delicious crab legs (my fave!) and maybe a margarita while I'm at it... Maybe a little shopping, too. I bought myself some sandals already and proudly walked in wedges for the first time since my operation - it's official - if I can walk on (admittedly low) heels, I must be healed. Ha! This time last year I couldn't walk unaided - I'm a very lucky gal and I know it, I have lot to be grateful for this year.

Sharing a piece of my virtual birthday cake with you all...thanks for reading my blog and being SO supportive. You guys rock!

Have a GREAT Weekend!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

well, i hope you had a fantastic birthday this year! Maybe they let the new girl do the cake? hehehe, gotta start somewhere! and as long as the cake tastes good, who cares how it looks?

Tina Gilmore said...

Hope you had a good birthday, cat on the cake made me laugh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...