Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spring Inspiration - Need a Smile?

When you are stressed out, sick of winter and in need of inspiration - there's always Spring! It's just around the corner and it's so cheerful and full of hope - it makes me smile. So here's just a few pics of what made me smile and think of spring today...

On top of my armoire sits a beautiful birdcage...


It's a pretty shabby white metal. I love the details. Also you can see some of my favorite boxes with butterflies, fleur de lis, etc., an 'N' and a small Eiffel Tower. All of my favorite things.
Next up is Chloe - my maidenform. I've dressed her in my favorite jean vest and gave her some of my necklaces to wear...


I love pink with denim, don't you? And the flower necklace is my favorite to wear in the spring. Chloe can borrow it for a little while...


But I'll be wanting it back!

Hope they made you smile. I'm in desperate need of a pick me up after some rather bad news earlier. I'm feeling a tiny bit better, aren't you? ;)

1 comment:

Olivia said...

ohhhh my that birdcage is lovely!!! :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...