Friday, September 23, 2011

Etsy Update - Magic, Jewelry and French Houses

Fellow Etsy shop owners (or any kind of shop owner, really) - are you ever secretly glad when a listing or two don't sell right away? Meaning you can enjoy looking at them in your home just a little bit longer?? That's how I feel about my two recent French Lit houses...they are so cute together on my bookshelf. They don't want to leave, really...




SOLD



Every time I sit on my bed and work on my laptop or watch TV, read, etc. I glance over and think - aren't they sweet on that shelf? Do I really want to sell them? And they look so good together - shouldn't they be sold together instead of separate like you listed them? Oh well. I will enjoy them while they stay here anyway. :)

And some new type of pages for those who like Magic and/or Halloween...


These pages feature the ever popular Phrenology Chart and the really spooky prim style Raven or Crow, but also a Ghostly face and a really cool vintage style Magician pulling a rabbit out of his top hat.







Just random geekery, I guess. I love Halloween and I'm feeling like making Halloweenish things right now.





Bigger/better pics on the listing here.




The vintage French pages with various images (Alice in Wonderland, Parisian, etc.) have proved very popular. I'm having a hard time keeping up with demand at times. Thank you to all of you who have purchased them so far. They are really fun to look at - I keep promising myself I'll make my own to keep, but I haven't yet. I better do so soon before I run out of that book paper. lol


And I have some new jewelry up in the shop, too.


I made a new Round Filigree pendant necklace - this time I chose 'D' - it's so pretty. I ran out of N's, I think, which saddens me as I didn't make myself one yet. Darn. I'm going to keep hunting and hope I find one for myself.


As always - there are bigger pics on Etsy so you can see the jewelry better.


But this pic shows it pretty well.


And the back is just as pretty as the front, almost.


I love the chain I have for this necklace. I better see if I can get more this weekend.




And last, but not least...




I had to cannibalize a necklace to make a custom listing a few weeks ago so I made a new chain, etc. for the Art Deco style B pendant. I took some new (better) pics of it so I thought I'd share them here.











The back as an extra piece added so it isn't ugly to look at - I love the filigree style, don't you? This looks even prettier in person!











And it is definitely Fall now - cold wet rain and all. My achy bones aren't really happy with the change, but my kitty likes to cuddle more now so I'm not complaining. I just have to be careful to make sure he isn't under the covers before I sit down on the bed - he keeps burrowing for warmth. :)



Have a great weekend! I'm hoping to get down to the Soulard Market and get lots of fresh produce (and maybe a pumpkin or two).


Edited to Add: Both French Houses SOLD for Christmas. I miss them already. LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...