Friday, February 24, 2012

Fashion Friday - Spring Inspiration

Yesterday it was in the 60's and today there is a strong wind and it was so cold it snowed briefly. Brr! I found myself looking longingly at my favorite spring/summer dress that is currently providing inspiration on my dressform 'Chloe.'

Dress: Target last summer


Necklace: My Shop


Trunk: Tuesday Morning

I was recently saddened by Emily Martin (Black Apple)'s decision to post on her blog that she's no longer interested in posting about fashion and sharing her unique clothing ideas. I was first drawn to her blog for her fashion posts and ended up going through all her past posts, too. It was rather inspiring and fun.


I understand that her interests have changed and she's very busy with her work, but I can't help feeling disappointed. So, I just thought I'd post about a pretty dress and try to keep my spirits up until the weather gets warm again...


The necklace is one of my favorites, a miniature working brass telescope. It reminds me of Jane Austen's Persuasion. I imagine Anne Elliot looking through it while waiting for her Captain Wentworth's ship to return.




There is
another one up in my shop if anyone is interested, FYI.





And the little trunk in the first picture is a cute one my mother bought at Tuesday Morning just a few weeks ago. It has a large Ferris Wheel and French text. Such a great combo. ;)







If anyone knows of other cute fashion blogs can you comment and tell me? I'm desperate for some inspiration! Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Indian Fashion Designer said...

wow i like you blog so much .... thank u for posting..

58 Cherries said...

Thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...