Monday, March 26, 2012

Etsy Update - Two New Necklaces - Parisian Charm

I'm super proud of my latest design in my shop - a versatile piece packed with Parisian Charm and Romance...

An Antique Typewriter charm necklace/bracelet! There are two ways to wear it - as a necklace...
SOLD


Or as a bracelet...
SOLD


I've spelled out PARIS in antique white keys plus a black Back Space key, two Fleur de Lis charms, a tiny Eiffel Tower and Skeleton key charms.
SOLD

It's a bracelet with an extra length of chain allowing you to wear it as a necklace. I made one for myself first and loved it so much I made another one for my shop.



Available in my shop hereSOLD as of 12/5/12




The photos don't do it justice - this piece is beautiful in person!

SOLD



And I also found a new pretty shade of pink pearls for the balloon animal pendants - I've added this great color to my shop last week. So pretty!



SOLD


Available in my shop here.



SOLD


Check out my shop for other great Typewriter Key jewelry, Balloon Animal jewelry and more!!


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...