Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Monday

If ever a Monday can be happy. ;) Especially if your camera died over the weekend. I tried using the other cameras in the house and felt like Goldilocks - Mom's camera wouldn't stay focused, Dad's camera was too complicated - my old one was juuuuust right. If only it hadn't died on me. So I guess I must buy a new one. For now I finally got a few of my new items photographed and even a few up on etsy so I'm content enough for now.

Here's one that was so much fun to make:






Ill met by moonlight, fair Tatania!




I was making a new silhouette and I just kept hearing the same phrase over and over in my head: Fairies skip hence - from Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream. I'm not sure why, but this silhouette was definitely a fairy. I gave her vintage music paper wings and a crown of white and pink rosettes and she was happy to stay. ;) I just love this piece.

And happy belated Mother's Day to all you moms out there. Hope you had as nice a time as we did - beautiful weather and sunshine and BBQ for dinner. Yum. ;)

2 comments:

Angela said...

Sorry to hear about your camera. I hope you find a new one that you like as much as the old one.

58 Cherries said...

Thanks! I may have to wait a bit and be content with my borrowed one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...