Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cupid is as cupid does...or Life is like a box of chocolates...

I love Valentine's Day decorations and especially love really nice chocolate boxes. Some years it can be slim picking for something cute or different from all the usual red heart boxes so this time I made one of my own. Only problem is - I couldn't pick a color.

White with a black cupid silhouette and red antiqued look??


Or a simple red box with a white cupid and antiqued with white?


I finished these off yesterday and my father saw them and immediately asked to buy one off of me to give to my mom for Valentine's Day. I laughed and told him I'd make another one for him. He's going to fill it with some chocolates for her. Isn't that sweet?

Both boxes are in my shop right now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...