Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Feeling Rather English

I just thought I'd share a few things English that I'm enjoying lately. First up the silhouettes in the last post were in two different treasury lists recently. Thank you to those who added my silhouettes to such lovely lists. First was A Regency Wedding. This lace collar is reserved for another customer, but I would love to have one of my own...





The Summer at Bath treasury list had so many beautiful items, I think this one is my favorite, though...



What a lovely hat! And the rest of her dress is so pretty, too! Matti's Millinery & Costumes has lots of amazing costumes listed - I'm drooling!


And of course we all know the final Harry Potter movie came out on Friday. I've seen it twice already. LOL Anyone want to go with me to see it again? I'm ready! I love Alan Rickman and he was so good in this movie I think he deserves an Oscar!

I found this box of candy at Target when the last movie came out and thought it looked JUST like the kind of candy they'd sell at Honeydukes, don't you??



Just look at the Ginger man! He kinda looks like the bottom of a Mandrake...or like JK Rowling describes the garden gnomes looking like - these would fit right in! :) The actual box is smaller than the picture - really cute.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...