Friday, October 23, 2009

Etsy Update







Finally an update - check out these super cool necklaces!!


Also - I have to say my photography skills suck and the pictures are much sharper and nicer than they appear. Sorry for the lack of quality I really do need to practice or have someone else photograph my work. Customers are always saying - wow, it looks so much better in person than it did in the shop. LOL Colors are more vibrant and pictures and sharper than they appear. My favorite right now to wear is my own typewriter pendant and another one I made with a crown and medieval writing which isn't shown here. I had another to sell, but gave it away as a gift.


Edited to add: I've reduced a few prices on my shop as part of an autumn/pay the hospital bills sale. Please do: Take a look!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...