Thursday, January 24, 2013

Vintage Keys and Locks of All Kinds...

Sharing my love for antique keys and pretty or funny locks...
 
 
Aren't these pretty??  Found here.
 
 
 
Cute and whimsical!
 
 
Photo by Typologist
(go see more collection photos for inspiration)
 
Found here
 
And then there is a new necklace in my shop...
 
 
I call it 'Keys to My Heart' - two different types of keys, a shift key and a skeleton key charm.  It's slightly larger than the letter and number keys so I needed a different setting to show it off.  The fancy prong setting really shows it off.
 
 
 
 
Under Lock and Key - Antique White 'Shift Lock' Typewriter Key in Black Serif Font with Silver Skeleton Key Charm - Steampunk Upcycled
 
Note the fancy prongs or arms gripping the sides of the key...
 
 
Under Lock and Key - Antique White 'Shift Lock' Typewriter Key in Black Serif Font with Silver Skeleton Key Charm - Steampunk Upcycled
 
I love the back of the setting, too.  Necklace available here.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...