Sunday, August 31, 2008

And the fourth...

to be added, but labeled with a 3 just to confuse you. I just love this little canvas and it is decorating the shelf above my desk just now.



I watched a personal marathon of House today - popped some dvds in and thoroughly enjoyed the snarky humor. I can't wait til the new season starts.

Also watched was 'Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day' which came in the mail. Not bad at all, though a bit predictable and mushy. I can take that when it means a happy ending, though - I'm a sucker for those.

Yesterday I watched the BBC version of Sense and Sensibility, predictably it was nowhere near as good as Emma Thompson's version. It lacked the wit and charm of her screenplay that makes the story go along so well. Not to mention the utter lack of Hugh Grant and Alan Rickman. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...