Monday, August 4, 2008

Head to Toe

I just love these shoes I got at Marshall's a few months ago:
They combine so many things I love, 30's style, polka dots, flowers, cute little button straps, the rounded toe. I love, love, love them.
Too bad I've yet to wear them. *sigh* The curse of a shoeaholic with nowhere pretty enough to wear their shoes. They look rather black in the picture, but they are a really pretty navy blue. They're Madden Girl shoes - I find so many of those shoes cute as a button. I'll just have to make an occassion to wear them, I guess.

Today promises to be a scorcher here in St. Louis and I'm going to be laying low today. I have tons of weeding to do outside and tomatoes to pick, but it'll all have to wait til it cools off a bit. An excellent excuse to play with my art supplies, really. I'll post a pic of my other little painting I finished later.

If you are in a hot area today stay cool and drink plenty of lemonade!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...