Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thought I'd post a few pictures from around my house the past few months.




Here are two very lazy cats soaking up the summer sun in my window.




I have few different rose bushes, but this one is the most beautiful and fragrant. It's a Don Juan rose. It's climbing my white picket fence right now. A very romantic rose.







A picture of part of my living room mantle. It's displaying my summer decorations just now. Seashells, old books, a vintage camera, candles, etc. On the other side is a model sailboat and a larger container of shells and a few other bits and pieces. I love decorating my mantle and I go all out on the holidays, especially Halloween and Christmas.


And finally, my other kitty who snuck in to take a nap in the bathroom linen closet. He's so darn cute I can't be mad at him. He gets away with lots of things that way.

I spent the day out shopping for fresh fruits and veggies at a local farm and another fruit stand today. My mother is planning to make homemade pickles tomorrow. I'm not sure how I feel about that - last time she did it the house stunk of vinegar. I'd much rather make jam.

2 comments:

SquishyCuteStuff said...

Love'n it! I took hundred of pics with my *new* camera this weekend! Hope to get some blogged about yet today :-) Photos are much more fun to take when they look good, right ♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Just found your nice blog! Will be checking back often from now on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...