Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Items - more than ever before at shop!!!

I can hardly believe it, but I have more than 30 items in the shop. Wow. And it isn't all full of prints. That's a lot of work represented there. I don't think I have all my individual ornaments up, but I do have the pairs and a trio and quite a few individual ones and even a new never seen before medieval rabbit pendant up just this morning.
I'm happy to have even this progress just because I haven't wanted to admit it, but I've been in a great deal of pain, but today I think I've conquered it for at least awhile. I'm ignoring it and I'm also watching the end of Impromptu which every Hugh Grant fan should see at least once. Oh the youth!

Also Emma Thompson is great! Hilarious scenes - great passion. And more hilarity. It cheered me up immensely.

Anyway, Happy Holiday decorating and baking and all that. I made a batch of cookies and they vanished!! Santa either came early or my family just loves those cookies. They are an old traditional family recipe - Grandma Peter's Snowflake cookies. They are too good to let sit out. I had planned to at least take a pic and give most of them away to my Yiayia, but they vanished over two days! Oh no! Good thing I can make many more. LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...