Saturday, December 6, 2008

Mmm...smell the gingerbread

It's that time of year that I start dreaming of gingerbread houses. I just love searching the web for cool pictures and dream of making my own little house someday. So I bought a little kit this year to take a crack at and decided to look up a few pictures to get inspired. Check these out:



A Better Homes and Garden house - oh so cute - the little sled is such a cute touch. I love the peppermint hedge.









This has lots of details!


And if you really wanted to rock out - this first place winner looks fantastic!!


Who wouldn't want to live there?? How did they get it so realistic?? Beautiful. Now I'll go to sleep with visions of sugar plum fairies, gum drop roofs and pretzel fences dancing in my head...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...