Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Kiss Me

I'm Irish!

Well, part. Also: English, French, German, Italian, Cherokee and Greek - I'm a mutt, you see.

But it doesn't matter - when St. Patrick's Day comes around we all become a little Irish and I love to see shades of green items pop up in the stores and on Etsy. It not only symbolizes St. Pat's, but also spring to me. I am so looking forward to the trees filling with green leaves again and I'm treasuring the little shoots of flowers poking through the dirt and dead leaves just now. So, in the spirit of all that greenery and Irish love - I'm introducing a few new items in my shop:



Irish Wool and Linen Lace Yarn, Irish flags, etc. adorn my shop just now. I also have a very spring inspired Folk Art Flower Pot up. And more spring items to come soon. I just wanted to share my Irish pride. :)



1 comment:

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

OH!! How fun!! so fun!! Off to peek around ;) ;) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...