Thursday, July 29, 2010

Beat the Heat!

Have a refreshing cool treat.

Like watermelon - mmmm!



Another great thing to do is watch Mad Men on AMC right now.

Image from amctv.com


Loving the vintage clothes we get to drool over! I especially love how Joan dresses - her blue dress with the ruffles last week was to die for. I can't find a picture of it anywhere - anyone know where I can find one? John Hamm is fantastic in this series - and he's from St. Louis, too! ;)

They are even doing a casting call for anyone that would like to try for a walk in part. See Heather's blog entry for more details and to help her pick a photo to send in - I LOVE the Coca Cola pic! ;)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Aw, thanks for the blog love! :D My picture is now up on the AMC website. I love John Hamm....that character is so bad, it takes an awesome actor to make you go "but STILL..." lol

Wake me up when its autumn!~

Olivia said...

mmm watermelon yummm :) my boyfriend and I ate a full watermelon on the beach on our holiday this summer is was gorgeous! :)
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...