Thursday, February 10, 2011

Inspiration Friday

I'm really loving this turn of the century advertisement...


I have it on my laptop as a tiled background - it's so pretty. And then I looked around my kitchen and saw one of the reasons I like it so much - I'm drawn to those colors frequently.



Such as some new bowls we picked up while Christmas shopping...




I really really didn't need more bowls, but they were so cute!! Who could resist?


And while I was at it we really needed somewhere to hang our aprons...




And this is the shelf just above my stove. Two well-loved cookbooks and an assortment of my prettiest groceries.

I love the Greek coffee canister and old fashioned labels on the cans.



Have a happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

Heather said...

oh my what organized shelves! And I love those red and white dishes. I so love red! These are so sweet and red is for every holiday, dontcha thing?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...