Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Best of Both Worlds - High Tech meets Retro Steampunk

I got an iPhone about a year and a half ago and I love it. I love the apps, the ease to text, the Internet access - everything. But I'm a retro gal - I like an old fashioned look. Even as a teen I hid my TV and stereo in my armoire so there was nothing modern sticking out in my room.

So last summer I found these cute covers for iPhones at Pottery Barn:




I hardly use it because I love using the phone so much, but it is nice to have, especially if I'm worried about scratching it in my purse, etc.


They are long gone from Pottery Barn now. They also had cute iPad covers with typewriters on them and iPod covers with little gramaphones on them. Very cute, but since I don't have those I didn't get them.


As I was searching I found this cool looking docking station they used to have:

Aww, isn't that cute? Not available at the stores anymore, but probably they have them on Ebay.


And I'd love to get an iPad someday, if I did I'd probably get something like this to store them in:

Cute! Available at thisnext.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...