Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Jane Austen Lady and an Antique Typewriter - New to My Shop!

A closer look at new items now in my shop.
 
A new Antique Typewriter print in a black frame:
 
Framed Print of Antique Typewriter on Vintage French Book Paper - Steampunk Chic - Modern Art - Black and White
 
 
Framed Print of Antique Typewriter on Vintage French Book Paper - Steampunk Chic - Modern Art - Black and White
 
Available in my shop.
 
So cute!  I love putting it on a wall or next to one of the real antique typewriters I have in my collection. 
A great gift for a writer or anyone that loves antiques or steampunk chic.
 
Also new to the shop:
 
 
A lovely lady silhouette - she's all dressed up for a fancy party or dance.  I love the little details like her hair and the rose on her dress. 
 
This picture shows the difference in size in both frame and silhouette compared to previous listings in my shop -
 
 
 
 
 
 
More on the way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...