Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th! Flowers and British Loving Kitties...

Er - well, Smokey didn't get the memo and thought the Brits won...




Well, that or he is as big a Sherlock fan as I am...  Mum bought me that pillow for Christmas.  ;)

But meanwhile outside...




My Lily of the Valley is in desperate need of dividing. 









And I found some beautiful Foxglove and Delphinium to plant in my cottage garden!






And after those pics we painted the porch and fixed it up a bit...






 

It's been cool and very rainy here in the Midwest.  My heart goes out to the firefighters that died in the Arizona fire this weekend.  I hope you all are taking care out there and staying cool and away from the fire.  I'd gladly share some of this rain with you...

Happy Fourth of July!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...