Thursday, July 24, 2008

Looking Up

I'm always painting and redecorating my home and my last completed project was my bedroom. I painted the room a pale blue - schoal water from Ralph Lauren - and decided to paint my furniture white as it is a small room and it would make the room seem more open and airy. I had just finished painting my chest of drawers when my cat decided to test it out for himself before I put the drawer pulls back on. Here he is posing beautifully on the freshly painted (barely dry) furniture while looking up at the armoire next to it for his next move.




In the background you can see my round mirror (also white) and in that mirror is the reflection of another wall with my favorite portrait of Mary Tudor. I love portraits and I love the Tudors so this was my birthday present to myself last year.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...