Saturday, August 27, 2011

French Christmas Ideas - Oh La La!

I've recently been featured in two French Treasury Lists. This Paris one and this French Christmas One.

Both are great Treasury lists - be sure to check them out. The Christmas one got me thinking, though. On how much I love the idea of French Christmas ornaments for my white tree. I've made some in the past, but wanted to see what was out on Etsy so I searched for French Ornaments and found a few that were cute:



from sideoftheroad etsy store



The Omega Workshop on Etsy

that you could also use as ornaments.
And this soldered glass ornament with a bit of French writing in it. (Lost link and shop it was from, sorry. On Etsy somewhere).


And then two sets of my own ornaments came up...




And this 'Family' of a couple and children (front and back) on vintage French book paper.

Many other items that came up were for French bulldog or French horn ornaments - not quite what I was looking for so I've decided to make a concerted effort to make more French ornaments to hang in my tree this year. A French tree sounds love this year, oui?


If anyone has a French ornament link or idea please feel free to share it in the comments! Have a very French weekend - eat a baguette or macaron! Au Revoir!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...