Thursday, June 11, 2009

Monograms and Etsy Update

I just love typography and monograms. Like lots of other collectors I like to look for my initials or favorite letters and numbers to display. And I just made this little framed initial for my bedroom - isn't it cute?

I stenciled it on vintage sheetmusic and the frame was a rather ugly dull bronze color that I painted white with a hint of pink. It's so cute I've temporarily put it on the mantle in the living room to enjoy, but it'll likely end up on the wall in my room. I have collected a few different interesting stencil fonts - Olde English in two sizes, a 17th century font, an Early American font, etc. I love to make signs or monogram items.

I made a little box for the shop:







It has the fancy Olde English E on vintage French text paper. So cute. I can make custom ones for another initial - convo me at my shop if you interested.

Also just listed is anothe print - this time of the Folk Art Flower Pot:


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...