Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Inspiration Wednesday - Making a Cloche Miniature House Christmas Display

I was at Target on Black Friday after Thanksgiving and I saw a rather cute bit of Christmas Home Decor - this cute miniature winter scene in a cloche:
 
I thought it was a cute idea, but a bit on the modern (and a bit cheap) side so I thought I'd go home and see what I could do with what I had...
 
I made these little old fashioned glitter houses a few years back and I took the smallest one and put it in my cake jar with some very cute antique white bottle brush trees I just bought.  I think it looks better than the one from Target. 
 
 



I found the antique white bottle brush trees at Michaels, FYI.  




Whew!  I've been trying to blog about this for over a week now.  Blogger seems to be having problem uploading pics, but tonight it finally worked!  Yay!  Be back with more very soon unless another blogger problem crops up.  I've decorated my bedroom white tree very cute this year and I'm working on the major Christmas decorating when I can.  I pulled something in my back over the Thanksgiving holiday and it has really held me back from doing too much, but I'm feeling a bit better now. 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...