Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Item - Typewriter Love

Anyone who has been reading my blog for awhile knows how much I love antique typewriters. I have two very different types on my shelves and I often buy old ones that don't look as nice, but have great keys to make jewelry with. Here I have the best kind of typewriter of all - the kind you can hang up on the wall!! ;)
It's a typewriter graphic that I've printed onto a page from one of my vintage French books...



SOLD


This is the last of my square wood frames and before it had a prim dress print in it, but I've decided I really need a typewriter instead. I'm very tempted to keep this one for myself, but decided to put it in the shop. I'll just enjoy it on my wall until someone buys it. LOL







SOLD


This would look fabulous in a studio or office.





SOLD


You can hang it up (there is a ribbon you can use on the back, or just take it off and hang flat for a more simplified/clean look) or you can prop it up on a shelf or a typewriter.




SOLD


Thanks for looking. Don't forget to comment on the tea party blog or email me if you have trouble commenting there for the giveaway! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...